Semichem is a value driven multi-product retailer with stores across Scotland, Northern Ireland and the North East of England. We have more than 80 stores located in both shopping centres and on traditional High Streets.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our XX store team as a Sales Assistant.
Our Sales Assistant are key in delivering the great customer service experience we are known for, driving sales of new products and promotions, and contributing to the store’s overall success.
We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude who enjoy working as part of a small team to achieve results.
With a passion for our brand and excellent communication skills, our Sales Assistants are required to:
• Operate the tills and actively sell to our customers
• Ensure the best possible level of customer service is consistently delivered
• Be aware of promotions, offers, and incentives
• Support the management team to ensure that the highest standards of merchandising and display of goods are implemented and maintained
• Ensure adequate levels of stock are maintained
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and presentation throughout the store
Training will be provided but experience in a sales or retail environment is desirable.
We are passionate about supporting, challenging and developing people to be the best they can. With excellent benefits, competitive hourly rates and opportunities to develop and grow, a Sales Assistant position with semichem could be your first step to a long term career in retail.
Rate of pay: Up to £8.21 per hour
Weekly Hours: 7 per week (worked flexibly over the trading hours of the store)
Store Address: 8-9 New Kirkgate, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6AD
Job Reference: SA/3487/7
You can apply for this role direct to the Store Manager by calling into the store, or you can use the ‘apply now’ option below.
The date advertised is the latest date that this vacancy will close. Should we reach the maximum amount of applicants this vacancy may close before the advertised date.