As a Work Based Learning Tutor you will be responsible for a caseload of apprentices, taking them on a successful and exciting journey to achieve their planned learning programme within the targeted timeframe.
- Developing a scheme of work for the curriculum and individual learning plans to ensure high quality, off the job delivery which develops the apprentices knowledge, skills and behaviours and prepares them for end point assessment
- Effective collaboration between college staff, employers and the apprentices to ensure timely achievement of the apprenticeship programme which builds strong, positive relationships
- Tracking and monitoring progress of the apprentice using the colleges preferred e-portfolio system
- To deliver an outstanding service to apprentices and employers, the post holder will be expected to take part in quality monitoring and continuous quality improvement activities as outlined in the Quality policy
Skills and Qualifications
- NVQ level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in Vocational/Curriculum Area
- GCSE English Language & Maths (Grade C or above) or other Level 2 equivalent
- Assessor Award TAQA
- Award in Education & Training (minimum) or equivalent Level 3 or willingness to work towards
- Knowledge and understanding of vocational specific curriculum requirements
- Planning and delivery of workshop/classroom sessions
- 25 days annual leave entitlement
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Access to other benefits including car lease scheme, healthcare scheme and educations staff discounts.