We have an exciting opportunity for an ‘energetic Registered Manager’ for an 8 bedded Residential Children’s Home for young people aged 10 - 17 years with mental health and associated learning disabilities , emotional and behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour.
We require a highly experienced, passionate Registered Manager who has a proven track record of providing the highest quality care for young people as well as providing staff with a high level of inspirational leadership and management.
Registered Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the home
- Responsible for the management, co-ordination and development of a range of quality services for young people referred and/or accommodated within the home
- To promote the practice of working in partnership with young people, their families, other staff within the care home, and other agencies, in order to meet the needs of young people
- Providing professional support, guidance and supervision to staff
- To actively participate in recruitment, grievance, disciplinary, health and safety and other staffing matters with support from the Director
- To ensure that staff training and development needs are identified and ensuring that those needs are met
- To ensure that all Health and Safety Regulations are complied with in accordance with policies, procedures and practices.
- To ensure that effective finance budgets, control, administration and records comply with expectations and procedures.
- To promote and implement the companies Equality and Diversity policies and procedures
- To provide out of hours support service to the home
Registered Manager Minimum Requirements:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management for residential childcare or equivalent (Required)
- Experienced in working with young people in Residential Care
- Experience as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in Children homes
- Up to date knowledge of Ofsted regulations
Closing date: ASAP
Contact: Neha at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.