We currently require cleaners for our client based in Wales
- To develop and deliver good knowledge of all tasks carried out both as a team member and as an individual.
- Be able to deliver the correct finished standards of any task you are given.
- You will be able to carry out a variety of tasks from domestic cleans to specialist plant cleans.
- You are required to follow all Health & Safety regulations that apply to the site and your role.
- You are to report to your Line Manager and defects or repairs required in equipment you are using.
- Be aware of your working environment and be able to spot and react to any safety issues and report to your Line Manager.
- You are required to understand and follow Safe Systems of Work for the tasks you are performing.
- You will be responsible for all equipment you use ensuring that it is kept in a clean and functional condition for the next user.
- To complete Plant Shutdown to the required standards following SSOW
- Cleaning/working at height from MEWPs.
- Working from a Permit to Work.
- General Housekeeping duties to include but not limited to: Washing equipment, ceilings, walls, floors, overheads, mopping floors, belt cleaning, sanitation duties, using scrubbing/sweeping equipment.
- Working to daily/weekly/monthly/periodic MSS on all areas of the plant.
- To ensure all work carried out is to a high standard.
- To leave the area in a clean and tidy state.
- Confined space is occasionally required once training is complete.
- To complete reasonable reactive tasks given by the Management Team or the Client.
- Proven work experience as an industrial cleaner.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of chemical useage and pass COSHH training.
- To be familiar with material data sheets and COSHH assessments
Pay rate: £10.09ph (Inclusive of holiday pay)
Hours pattern: Must be able to work a pattern to suit the needs of the client, working 4 on 4 off. There will need to be a degree of flexibility in this role.
Site location: LL13 9UT
If you are interested in the role, please contact Carla Fernandes on 0121 450 8950 or submit your CV to apply.