Location: Keele University
Initial Duration: 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Overview of Role
As the Progamme Coordinator you will be joining an established team with a FTSE500 Global Recruitment Organisation and will support the administrative needs of a named client, ensuring incoming work requests are actioned in accordance with the SLA and the set procedures.
- Answering all adhoc queries to support onsite and delivery consultant
- Checking new starters ensuring rates are correct on the system and the contract is engaged and where relevant screening documentation is completed
- Offer system training/queries for new starters
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the client's managers and internal departments
- Administration of contractor renewal process (or terminations)
- Track Timesheet Compliance by producing the missing timesheet report for interacting departments
- Managing PO process from raising quotes to getting them sent to the relevant team to process
- Super user level on internal recruitment portals
- Use and maintenance of recruitment systems deployed to support the recruitment process to ensure that all data is accurate and up to date
- Support the preparation of information, data, MI and feedback on MSP activity for reporting and regular reviews
- Monitor customer and candidate satisfaction surveys, tracking their return and interpreting results
- Maintain accuracy of preferred supplier documentation
- Provide system guidance to Managers/send guidebook and set new managers up on the system & deputy managers/timesheet approvers
- Complete adhoc monthly reports for the client
- Manage the monthly leavers report and dis-engage contractors where required
- Use Vlookups where necessary to ensure client and agency data is up to date
- Understanding of an MSP and MSP Processes
- Super user of Peoplefluent
- Client KPIs and SLAs; creation and monitoring; client and supply chain
- Customer focus and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong administration skills
- Report writing
- Analyse and extract data
- Prioritising and time management
- Supplier management ; supplier contract
- Recruitment industry; market knowledge; competitor knowledge; relevant recruitment sector and industry
- Relevant employment legislation
- Client relationship management
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
This great opportunity is being offered on a FTC PAYE basis.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.