Territory Manager - Surgical Products
Our Client is an innovative organisation which specialises in a complete Sales, Marketing & Distribution service to the healthcare and pharma sector. They promote and sell a diverse range of Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Medical Technology Solutions.
They are currently seeking a Territory Manager to cover London & The South (Kent, Sussex, Surrey). Highly Sales focused role offering uncapped earning potential and a great opportunity to join a people centric business.
About the Role
The Territory Manager for the assigned geographical area will be responsible for the development, growth and management of all the my clients medical supply business, including sales growth, business development and business management.
You will come from one of the following backgrounds:
- Operating Department Practitioner / Scrub Nurse looking to move into medical sales
- Proven medical sales professional dealing with equipment/consumables into surgical theatres
- Proven medical sales executive with good sales experience in broader medical devices sector
Duties & Responsibilites:
- Increase sales, and exceed profitability goals
- Maintains direct personal contact with all assigned accounts and responds in a timely manner (24 hours or less) to all requests for information or project quotations
- Monitor and maintain existing clientele relationship
- Focus on developing new sales relationships on their territory
- Participate in new product launches as and when required
- Comply with all quality standards and procedures of the company as well as regulatory requirements and Health & Safety
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in developing strategies to increase sales and brand awareness
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided to customers such as but not limited to hospitals and surgeries,
- Develop and implement an on-going sales plan to achieve sales objectives and develop / penetrate the market
The successful candidate will have
- Surgical Instrument sales experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (ideally in Nursing or Science)
- Demonstrated sales experience in medical device industry will be highly regarded.
- Strong history of working with Customers in the healthcare sector
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to learn and communicate technical details of new and existing products
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays
For further details please contact Carl on 07779 005605