An Assistant Accountant duties but not limited too,
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Assisting with budgets
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Managing company ledgers
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Posting daily receipts
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks
An ideal applicant for this Assistant Commercial Accountant vacancy will be:
- Experience in a similar role and environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables) and Office skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
Our impressive client is looking to support their growth and we are assisting with the Recruitment on a temporary to permanent basis. We are looking for a talented and ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their dynamic finance team in Wrotham, Kent.
- Temporary to Permanent.
- Free on-site parking.
- Competitive salary.