POSITION: Drainage Engineer
SALARY: Competitive Salary
BENEFITS: After qualifying period , company pension , healthcare
HOURS: Full-time -The hours are: 07.30 – 17.00 Monday -Friday. Availability to work overtime is expected but not guaranteed. Minimum 45 hours per week
LOCATION: Leicester, LE2 6UP
Our client is a specialist in drain clearance, CCTV Surveys, repairs and maintenance to both commercial and domestic customers throughout the East Midlands. Based in Leicester, the company is ideally based to provide a comprehensive range of drain maintenance services throughout Leicestershire and the Midlands.
Due to ongoing success the company is seeking a Drainage Engineer . This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
JOB ROLE (Not limited to):
- The successful candidate will be working within the drainage engineering team and will be working mainly throughout Central England operating our CCTV units doing drainage surveys with both commercial customers and domestic customers.
- You will need a valid CSCS card or be willing to apply for one.
- You are required to participate in an Out of Hours Rota, in order to deliver exceptional customer service.
- You will be expected to comply with all current Health and Safety Legislation and carry out your own risk assessments.
- You will receive job instructions via an email system and be expected to provide feedback via the same route.
- You will have a clean driving licence.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Training will be provided for the right candidate
- You will preferably have previous experience in operating CCTV systems including the REVI 250 and 550 , and the MINI CAM Proteus Crawler system and WINCAN.
- Additional responsibilities may include responding to customer reported incidents and clearing blockages/jetting and providing feedback on actions taken.
- Jetting/flushing/de-silting of sewers.
- Planned and reactive maintenance.
- Communication with customers and management.
- Detailed and timely completion of actions taken on all incidents in the work management systems.
- You will be self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and be reliable.
- You will have good communication skills, be committed and hard working.
- You will be able to assess risk and adopt a safe working practice to undertake the task, have a can do attitude and be IT literate.
- You will be able to demonstrate responsibility, respect, resourcefulness and team working.
- You will be able to meet a demanding work schedule and quality of work that meets the customer’s high standards.
- This is a physically demanding role, which occurs outdoors in all weathers.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: CCTV Operator , Drainage Operative, HGV, HGV Driving, HGV Driver, Drainage Maintenance, Drainage Clearance, Drainage Repair