We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minimum Wage/Living Wage applies.
We require a Driver as soon as possible, to collect and/or deliver vehicles, parts or mail to customers and undertake other driving duties as required, with variable working hours. If you are interested, or know someone who would be, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Key job areas:
Build rapport and understand customers' needs:
· To ensure that customer care is paramount at all times
· To portray a professional image
· To report customer complaints to your manager immediately
· To ensure that the standard of the vehicle will meet customer expectations
· To undertake valeting duties from time to time
· Any other reasonable duties requested of you
Key success criteria:
· To deliver vehicles within the timescale allocated to each job
· Excellent customer handling skills
· To be of smart appearance at all times
We are a multi-award winning automotive company and the UK's largest independent Toyota group, with dealerships across six counties - Beds, Bucks, Herts, Northants, Cambridgeshire & Norfolk. We were founded in 2002, and our primary objective remains "100% complete customer satisfaction".