We are looking to appoint a temporary Decleor Brand Ambassador, to cover a period of maternity leave, within our Treatment department.
You must be a dynamic motivational leader who has a proven track record of consistently achieving results of all goals set and you will understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
You will be working within a fast-moving and rewarding retail environment and pride yourself in being organised.
What you'll do:
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Promote and deliver daily Decleor skincare workshops to a high standard ensuring high occupancy levels.
• Perform Decleor treatments in line the brand standards.
• Achieve personal targets and monitor the sales within the spa.
• Actively encourage sales techniques and provide product knowledge training to ensure effective learning within the Nirvana teams.
• Monitor and report individual therapist performance and organise action plans on how to develop those that require training further.
• Offer creative ideas to generate new business focusing on product launches.
• Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-house events.
• To train all new Decleor launches and promotions to all Nirvana employees and to take the initiative where necessary in creating training sessions under guidance of the Company to ensure all are trained, taking in to account individual abilities.
• Organise and structure merchandising for retail products within the spa.
• Closely monitor stock levels raise and rectify stock issue following a stocktake.
• Process product orders in line with the company's minimum and maximum levels.
• Complete Nirvana Spa's daily operational procedures.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with all members of the team.
Who you'll be:
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• A full understanding of all Decleor products & treatments in order to update the team's product knowledge.
• Experience in sales with a proven track record for achieving and exceeding targets.
• Proven leadership skills to motivate and drive product sales.
• An NVQ Level 3, ITEC Level 3, City and Guilds Level 3, CIDESCO or equivalent qualification in Beauty Therapy.
• At least 6 months' work experience within a salon, spa or retail environment.
• Responsibility, dependability and be hard-working, honest and positive.
• Effective communicator who thrives in a team environment, coaching others.
• Organised, efficient and productive.
• Self-motivated, positive and optimistic.
• Excellent people and administration skills.
What we'll offer you:
This is a fantastic time to join us as we are expanding our successful business. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
• Salary £10.10ph + commission
• Product house incentives
• Membership to Nirvana Spa & Leisure Health Clubs
• Discounts on selected products and services
• Paid lunch breaks
• Contributory Company pension scheme
• Free onsite parking
• Company uniform
Nirvana Spa and Leisure Ltd recognises that discrimination in the workplace in any form is unacceptable and in most cases unlawful. We have therefore adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and without favour or prejudice. We are committed to applying this policy throughout all areas of employment, recruitment and selection, training, development and promotion. In all situations, people will be judged solely on merit or ability.
We will ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic, or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion/affiliation, age, religion or belief. Our application form will be as simple and straight forward as possible and we will not ask for unnecessary information. Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and we will not seek irrelevant qualifications. Applicants will be short listed/selected solely on the basis of capability.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
HASH(0x55b8d9744228) - 10.00 per annum
Basingstoke, South East, RG21
more details »
Parkside Office Professional
£28,000 per annum
more details »