An Operational Risk Officer is required to manage, implement and maintain a cohesive, effective, efficient, coordinated, and consolidated risk and controls proactive risk review model in support of ICG Technology. Working closely with a dynamic business in a large and varied environment, the candidate will:
- Be responsible for establishing strong working relationships with Technology Control Officers, Application Development, Information Security, Continuity of Business, as well as other Business/Operations/Infrastructure Risk Management teams
- Coordinate Risk and Control based proactive reviews. Provide assistance to application owners/management team to identify Risk and Control issues and initiatives in a timely manner.
- Assist development teams in preparing for internal and external audits, through review of previous and current audit trends.
- Proactively identify control deficiencies through technology self-assessment testing, risk and control initiatives, and meetings/discussions.
- Work with the Risk and Control teams to analyze latest program and project scorecards for potential proactive review topics and trends.
- Coordinate with Technology Control Officers Managers to monitor progress against resultant corrective action plans, as well as provide transparency to technology and control management for emerging issue trends.
- Facilitate compliance with Citigroup Policies, Standards and Regulations
- Perform and report on trend analysis, identifying opportunities for process improvements.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience performing IT Business Analysis, Project Management or similar work required
- Experience in Audit, Information Security or Risk Management.
- Awareness and execution of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Managers Control Assessment (MCA), or other technology self-assessment processes is an advantage
- Knowledge of service management (ITIL) with previous working experience in process improvements is an advantage
- Previous experience performing Internal and/or External Audit coordination is an advantage.
- Previous experience in Production Support and Application Development roles is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines while maintaining total accuracy
- Ability to influence others and quickly earn the confidence of others
- High level of attention to detail
- Quick learner and able to work in a diverse, global environment
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, decipher items relevant to the development unit covered, and determine corresponding risk
- Ability to work as part of a team, and also independently under own supervision
- Possess the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with various levels of management
- Ability to coordinate/manage initiatives from end-to-end with minor supervision
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong affinity to manage Control practices demonstrating a pragmatic risk-based approach
- Industry certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex projects through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards.
- Consults with users and clients to solve issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards; recommends solutions.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment; identifies and communicates risks and impacts.
- Provides understanding of business analysis concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities.