We are looking for an experienced Internal Auditor to join our Viva Wallet team in UK (Milton Keynes). Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the successful candidate will work across our business, following a systematic and disciplined approach towards the effectiveness of risk management, control, and corporate governance.
More specifically, as Internal Auditor, you will:
- Plan, execute and report on operational, regulatory and financial internal audit assignments;
- Perform various other reviews of management policies and procedures to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Participate actively to update and maintain the Internal Audit Risk Assessment;
- Participate actively on the development of the internal audit annual plan, following a risk-based approach;
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings;
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions; and
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
To be considered you should have:
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Professional certification (e.g. CIA, CFE, ACA, ACCA, CISA etc.) will be considered a strong asset;
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Risk Management/Governance will be considered a plus
- 3 to 5 years auditing experience, through public accounting/auditing (Big 4 is a plus) and/or industry experience;
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations;
- Good knowledge of GDPR framework;
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases;
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and compile detailed reports;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage;
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical skills and hands-on attitude;
- Highest standards of discretion and confidentiality, as well as sound independent judgement; and
- Excellent teamwork skills.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.