About The Company
Wren Kitchens is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! Wren is a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens and delivering a world-class customer experience. In the financial year of 2019 we recorded revenue of £700m.
We’re proud to say that we manufacture all our kitchens out of three, state-of-the-art factories, here in the UK. Wren is famous for having the biggest range of kitchens. We provide tailored kitchens at DIY prices. And with the largest range of colours and styles, Wren provide the creative freedom to inspire customers and build their dream kitchens.
In 2019 Wren was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
About The Role
- Welcome customers into our showroom, establish their needs and wants and give them a guide price of their dream kitchen
- Guide them through the design process and demonstrate why customers choose Wren Kitchens
- Book customer appointments for home measures & design consultations
- Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure the design meets or exceeds expectations
- Generate inspirational designs from customer requirements using our purpose built 3D CAD software
- Confirm all details with customers prior to delivery and gain their sign off using our customer charters & contracts to ensure errors are minimised
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their purchase
- Present multiple approved finance and payment methods
- Follow up on customer enquiries who are yet to book showroom appointments
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by the Showroom Manager
- Maintain a kitchen order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time
Previous kitchen experience is beneficial but isn’t essential in this role as we believe in growing our talent. We provide full training when you join through our 4-week Kitchen Sales Consultant Training Academy course.
- Your first two weeks will be in the showroom, learning about our products and our systems and completing an e-learning programme. You will also create your first kitchen designs and observe existing designers.
- You will then join our intense residential Training Academy course in Barton-Upon-Humber, with other new Kitchen Sales Consultants. This course will provide you with all of the knowledge and practical skills that you need in order to look after our customers. It's fully expensed with travel, hotel accommodation (Mon-Fri) both weeks and meal allowances.
Once you’ve graduated our Kitchen Academy, you’ll go back to the showroom and begin creating dream kitchens for our customers. To ensure that you can provide the best service for our customers, during your first eight weeks after the Training Academy, you'll be fully supported by your design colleagues and manager. The showroom Compliance Officer will check your plans for accuracy and help you to produce perfect plans.
What's great about working for us?
- A fantastic team environment, with great facilities
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission paid during annual leave
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- 25 holiday days (pro rata)
Over the next three years, we’ll be opening showrooms across the UK. Our showrooms are the best in the business, but ultimately, Wren is defined by its people.
We are looking for self-motivated high achievers who are passionate about looking after our customers.
- Kitchen design experience is preferable but not essential
- Retail and sales experience is preferable but not essential
- You'll be available to work one of these weekly contracted hours: 24, 28, 30, 34 or 40 hours per week
- You’re customer-focused and prepared to work in a fast-paced, ever-growing environment
- You have a creative mind with an eye for detail to create inspirational kitchen designs
- You will be results-driven and have experience hitting or exceeding targets
Applicants for this role who are offered employment will be subject to a basic criminal record check from the Disclosure & Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.