We are looking for carers like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Woodbridge and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will make sure that service users receive dedicated care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with various tasks such as personal care, washing, dressing, making beds, clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services needed.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives our healthcare staff to receive an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full time and part time hours to choose from
- Flexi Pay app feature available
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
The Ipswich branch is located in Crown Street, just a short distance from Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station.
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to pick from in high street retailers nationwide
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
What we require
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call [... Click Apply...]. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.