BUYER - BOOHOOMAN
In 2013, boohooMAN was born. Initially living solely on boohoo.com, boohooMAN launched as a standalone website in 2016 and has grown exponentially ever since. We’re looking for talented, passionate individuals to help further our expansion into the global online menswear market. Reckon you’re up to the task? You’re in the right place…
Rewarding, visionary and fast paced – our Menswear Buying Department are looking for a Buyer to join our passionate, agile and creative team in Manchester. If your creative eye is seeking a new career within an ever changing environment, then why not evolve with us! Our unique test and repeat model makes us stand apart and allows us to react fast when bringing the product to market! Show us who you are and help us on the way to be the best trend setters of our global generation.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
• Uses the WSSI to make informed and strategic decisions within the defined parameters of the role.
• Presents in a clear, concise and accurate manner, detailed information regarding the buying function.
• Undertakes product development and develops proposition as area of business grows.
• Ensures proposition is able to deliver required international growth and maintains understanding of requirements of new territories.
• Works in conjunction with the Head of Buying, Head of Merchandising and directors, to influence strategic plans and developments.
• Ensures effective communication with junior, assistant and trainee buyers in designates areas and across the entire department.
• Monitors stock covers on single lines.
• Reports and effectively communicates all key information in trading meeting to buyer and director level.
• Generates ideas and suggestion to impact the business with reference to promotions and mark downs.
• Monitors and maintains stocks as per KPI’s set and manages open to buy accordingly.
• Responds to competitor analysis.
• Completes buying trips as needed within UK and internationally.
• Liaises with marketing and eCommerce teams to develop and maintain professional working relationships and ensure sales are maximised through the site and in line with overall strategy.
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions will be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
GBP27000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + Bonus, Package
more details »