Worldwide Clinical Trials are hiring an experienced FP&A Manager, Revenue Accounting on a Permanent Basis. This is a full time position based from our office in Nottingham. SUMMARY:
The FP&A Manager, Revenue Accounting is responsible for ensuring the accurate and appropriate reporting of revenue across the business including at Departmental and Project level. This will involve leading Revenue Reporting and working closely with FP&A, BD, BDO and accounting teams. Specifically, there will need to be a close collaboration with the BD & BDO teams to understand how to model revenue for future awards and change orders. The FP&A Manager, Revenue Accounting, works closely with the Director, Global FP&A and VP Global FP&A to develop initiatives to drive efficiencies and accelerate revenue recognition.
They are responsible for driving forward new systems, processes and reporting to enhance the role of the Revenue Financial Analysts team and their impact on the wider business creating an efficient and effective department which supports the company. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Line management for Revenue Analysis team
- Responsible for accurately reporting Worldwide revenue by the agreed monthly timelines
- Responsible for developing and enhancing financial reporting at Worldwide level, Therapeutic Level, Department level and study level.
- Responsible for the forecasting and modelling of new awards and change orders at Services, Pass Through Costs and Grants level.
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of revenue to finance, project teams and clients
- Development of systems and processes across WW to deliver on the above
- To support the annual budgeting process by accurately modeling revenue for future awards and change orders.
- To support the FP&A team by providing meaningful analysis and investigating queries
- Lead major FP&A activities on behalf of the entire FP&A team
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive. OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly developed influencing skills
- Good understanding of Project lifecycles
- Ability to challenge at the highest levels of the organization
- Able to develop plans to deliver initiatives within the business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent ideally with an accounting qualification
- 10 years of FP&A experience
- Experience of financial accounting and the use of accounting systems
- Experience of process improvement specifically driving efficiency gains within the business.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing change initiatives within a growing organization
- Demonstrable proficiency of financial trend analysis
- Experience of process improvement