Title: Commercial Representative
Territory: South West & South Wales
Therapy Area: Optics
Key Customers: Independent and Retail Opticians
Salary: Highly competitive salary + exceptional benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Andy Boyd
Our client, an ambitious Pharmaceutical organisation are currently seeking a determined Commercial Manager to join them as they expand their Optics Sales team.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and a proven track record within the retail optical industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the optical field, working with Independent Opticians and Optician groups.
- Ability to build strong positive relationships with optical accounts.
- Experience in new product launches.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel and stay away from home when required.
- Highly developed presentation skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of customers.
- The role of the Commercial Business Manager (CBM) is to sell the portfolio of products.
- The choice of products, messaging and position is defined by the company’s marketing teams and it is expected the Territory Manager will follow this strategy which is subject to change.
- To sell products in a manner consistent with ethical standards of the company and ensure also to meet any other local codes of conduct with regards to pharmaceutical products or medical devices.
- Building good relationships with designated business (for example - Optician Owners/Optometrists and practice managers and practice staff).
- Achieve sales targets by developing and implementing and monitoring account plans.
- Identify any gaps in the marketplace and in customer accounts and help develop the customer account, making our client the number one business partner.
- Feedback on success and recommend to the internal marketing/leadership team a roadmap for ongoing sales success.
- Maintaining a flexible attitude to the opportunities identified by the company based on the growing ophthalmic product portfolio.
Role Specific Competencies
- Hands-on, ‘can do’ attitude, flexible personality; team player.
- Commercial acumen and awareness and results oriented.
- Highly Customer focused
- Good planning and organisational skills.
2 stage process:
1st stage - Telephone Interview
2nd stage - Assessment centre
Interested? Please get in contact with us on 0113 457 0777 to speak to Andy Boyd
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions.