Use your service-minded personality and administrative skills in an international organisation
Are you looking for a role where you can combine your administrative experience and service-minded attitude? Do you thrive in an international environment and a position with a broad range of stakeholders?
For the Service Organisation at the Moray East Offshore Windfarm, we are looking for a Service Assistant. Tasks & responsibilities: You will...
... take care of service-related tasks, stretching from administrative tasks to project support. The Service Assistant will be responsible for different organisational duties and support the site with implementation and change of new processes and procedures. You will be reporting directly to the Service Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Skills & experience: Our new colleague...
- Create and follow up on purchase orders, goods receipt and invoices
- Purchase/ordering of stock, tools and spare parts, including obtaining receipts and approving invoices
- Follow up on training status overview and plan training courses accordingly for the local Service organisation (technical, safety, etc.)
- Organise and keep the intranet pages and documents dedicated to the windfarm up-to-date
- Ordering items such as stationary, work wear, safety equipment for site team
- Processing of daily service reports using MHI Vestas IT systems
- Site reporting to head office as required, accountancy support and monthly reporting
- Organise meetings and take minutes etc.
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements for site team and visitors
- Support site with the implementation and change of new processes and projects (Business, Improvement, HSE related etc.)
- Ad hoc tasks
...has a relevant educational background and experience from either a large international company or a search/selection firm working in a similar role - keeping the overview of multiple tasks at once. In addition to the administrative tasks and obligations, you are eager to take on additional tasks and responsibilities in collaboration with the Service Manager.
You find motivation in a supporting role where you contribute to the team with your drive to do a good job. As you will communicate with various internal and external stakeholders in an international organisation, it is important that you possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English. Also, you should be an experienced user of MS Office applications and SharePoint.
You will contribute to a positive working environment in the team by being an open and positive colleague and a trusted sparring partner for the other team members. You are able to work independently and proactively, and we expect you to aim at delivering high-quality results at all times.
We expect that you:
Join us if you...
- Have experience with ERP systems and SharePoint + Office 365
- Have excellent planning skills
- Have very good English skills, oral and written
- Are an openminded, creative team player with a problem-solving mentality
- Are very organised and structured
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt easily to changing circumstances
- Are used to complete tasks independently
- Are not afraid of digital systems and apps
- Can multitask and deal with sudden deadlines
...would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
In Service, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- A position with a broad range of stakeholders
We're already looking forward to hearing from you. Your primary work location will be Fraserburgh, The United Kingdom. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +3500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.