The job holder will report directly to the Account Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that all maintenance staff and sub-contractors work efficiently and within the Health & Safety guidelines
A key objective for the role will be to manage the wider team ensuring that our service is delivered consistently to the high standards expected and contractually demanded, whilst also ensuring that commercial objectives are achieved.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our client and also our service line partners leading to service development in terms of quality and added value.
Develop an in depth technical understanding of all Infrastructure and Critical support plant and services within the clients Data Centers & sites.
Act as the Mitie Appointed Person for the delivery of hard services day to day activity and project delivery in the absence or in the support of the Account Manager
Ensure Quality complaints and Health and Safety issues are dealt with in a timely manner and processes are put in place to prevent re-occurrence.
Drive Operational excellence and meet/exceed KPI / SLA performance
· To provide cover for the Contract Managers as necessary
· Day to day management of relevant employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability. Taking the necessary and appropriate actions to address any inappropriate behavior or low standards, with support and advice from HR
· Attendance on HR related courses to ensure competence in dealing with people management responsibilities
· Setting standards for the engineering team to ensure a high quality service
· To implement and operate the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) program applicable to the site through the proper scheduling and organisation of resources.
· To inspect the work for quality and compliance.
· Make recommendations to the Client / Technical Manager for plant replacement with justification with the focus being towards maintaining Critical Systems at all times.
· To induct, train, appraise and develop the Resident Team in order to maintain and enhance technical and site-related knowledge and experience.
· Play a key role for the Disaster Recovery Plan as applicable
· Ability to manage workload and recognise how to prioritise the work schedule to match resources. To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
· To understand and comply with policies and procedures
· To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Blue Haven Recruitment Ltd
£20,000 per annum
more details »