The Telephone Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for identifying opportunities across Daisy's product portfolio within their account base. The successful candidate will develop key relationships across accounts and actively seek to understand their business requirements both short and long term, providing excellent customer service in all transactions.
- To consistently achieve set weekly and monthly activity and revenue/profit targets that will be reviewed and amended in line with business requirements.
- To develop existing customer base.
- Have input into the strategy used in promote and sell through any product
- To deliver a first class level of customer service to your clients by ensuring you follow through all aspects of the sales process and this will be managed against KPIs.
- Daily contact with regular accounts and building key customer relationships
- Giving constant market information to accounts
- Report and analyse if accounts progress to sales manager
- Dealing with any account issues with the sales managers
- Work with internal departments to ensure all areas of the account are being run effectively / projects within timeline
- Identify opportunities within your account base across Daisy's portfolio
- Advise and consult with customers to define and achieve value add for them.