Manage Accounts Receivables processes, including receiving, safeguarding, deposit and recording of receipts and assisting in the Credit Management process, ensuring Customers remain within agreed credit and payment terms.
- Proactively identify problem accounts and follow up queries via email/telephone to effectively resolve issues through building key relationships with Customers and Internal Staff.
- Ensure no payments are left unallocated at month end and provide support to the Banking/Treasury team for unidentified receipts.
- Generate and deliver timely Statements, and perform timely reconciliations.
- Generate invoicing report and send daily.
- Provide up to date detailed collection notes listing actions on every past-due invoice in the ARCM system (Accounts Receivable Collection Management).
- Maintain a filing system in accordance to internal and local document retention policies.
- Produce Exception Reports for the Weekly AR Meeting per company AR Goals (Aging Analysis, No Bad Debt, 100% Collection within Terms, No OCL (Over Credit Limit)) and maintain meeting minutes.
- Prepare the bad debt calculation (Trade AR Allowance) and the bad debt roll forward schedule for the monthly P&L.
- Assist Controller with Credit tasks in line with the Global Credit Policy (maintain Customer payment terms, company rating & risk rating; evidence in e.doc Global Lookup the establishment and approval of credit in the BCR system (Branch Credit Request) and performance of annual credit reviews).
- Assist in Internal Control Evaluations and Internal/External Audits by preparing required information/documentation.
- Support Accounting Department with miscellaneous projects and assignments.
- Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.
Strong MS Office Skills (intermediate level Excel skills)
Excellent oral and written communication skills and a proven history of providing exceptional customer service
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Good data entry and computer skills
Professional appearance and attitude
Reliable and accurate
Adhere to the company’s 10 cultural attributes: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary.