Accounts Receivable Manager – Hospitality – to 34k+ study support
rhubarb is an international premium hospitality group specialising in luxury event catering, iconic restaurant dining and venue hospitality and we are growing fast!
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and detail orientated Accounts Receivable Managerwho can bring their experience to lead the team and Accounts Receivable function.
With the celebrated opening of Mamma Mia the Party! last year and upcoming Peak at Hudson Yards in New York, this is a great opportunity to join us at a most exciting time!
Reporting to the Ledger Manager, your role as an Accounts Receivable Manager will cover both managerial and administrative duties such as:
- To oversee and manage both the team (setting targets, training and development) and daily processes across the Accounts Receivable function.
- Manage and review Cashflow forecast and provide Cashflow analysis to Senior Finance team.
- Overseeing bank reconciliation and ensuring Cashbook is reconciled monthly.
- Aged Debtor reviews to include investigation of anomalies, provide reporting of debtors reduction and strategy to reduce debts.
- Management of the Sales ledger and Cashbook to ensure no unreconciled items over 3 months.
- Manage credit control to reduce debtor days and balances and take preventative action to avoid further debt or arrears
- Lead and co-ordinate on-going process improvement initiatives and streamline the Accounts Receivable function
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working in a finance / accounts function.
- GCSE / A Level educated (including maths.)
- Skilled user of Microsoft Excel. Experience with CaterXpert and Microsoft Dynamics NAV beneficial.
- Organisational skills, reliability, good time & people management.
What you'll get in return
- Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development in line with our growth – including study support towards a suitable finance qualification.
- 40% Food and Beverage discount across our business.
- An excellent company culture - brilliant employee recognition programs, regular team socials, Employee assistance helpline.
Accounts Receivable Manager – Premium Hospitality Business
Up to £34000 + Benefits & Study Support
Monday to Friday, South West London