We are currently supporting a well-established family run business who through growth are now recruiting for a successful and proven Key Account Manager based in Billingham. As a Key Account Manager you will oversee the processing of day to day correspondence with key accounts including price requests, purchase orders and returns.
Key responsibilities and duties of this role..
- Ability to manage a pipeline of key accounts
- Book and prepare for meetings for relevant strategic account field BDM
- Liaise with internal teams regarding potential developments for new accounts
- Prepare proposals and or quotations
- Send product information as required
- Provide top quality customer service through keeping customers informed and up to date
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Passionate about business growth and top quality customer service
- Respect for investor board values
- Attention to detail
- Hunger to learn market and product information
Hours: 8am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)
- Salary of Circa £25,000
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank
- Free parking on site