- Facilitate the collection, management, extraction and organization of marketing data from multiple source systems, in order to enable the reporting, analysis and insights functions in the region.
- Create and manage data extraction, transformation and delivery processes which enable Campaign Analysts and other stakeholders to perform their analysis.
- Partner and coordinate with marketing and analytics teams and other organizations within client to connect online and offline data, in order to enable consistent regional and global reporting and analysis programs.
- Proactively sharing data collection best practices across the regional marketing teams in predefined reporting templates and formats.
- Drive data governance across data sources, work with agencies on an intake model.
- Coordination of work with the agencies, sharing and adjusting the data collection templates.
- Ensuring proper codes and pixels are put together to allow data collection for the KPI reporting.
- Responsible for providing technical stewardship in the BigData Space, with hands-on design, coding and visualizing capabilities. Should be instrumental in evangelizing next generation infrastructure and database techniques.
- Should bring strong technology leadership to drive high quality work in the areas of Data Analytics, Data Visualization with Big Data, Distributed and Cloud Computing.
- Ability to work with stakeholders independently and able to coordinate with team members spread across different geo locations.
- Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and train others.
- Ability to create and manage data extraction, transformation and delivery processes as per client requirements.
- Prior experience to create, manage and connect large datasets.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 4+ years of experience in managing data processes.
- Weightage will be given to candidates who have prior experience working with large multi-national clients.
- Tool Knowledge:
- ETL- Talend, Pentaho, SSIS
- Database – SQLNoSQL , PostgreSQL , AWS (Redshift), Oracle, MongoDB, Hbase
- Hadoop ecosystem ( Cloudera) –MapR, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Spark, Flume, Sqoop, R, Solr
- Automated reporting systems (Origami etc.)
- Data – JASON , XML, Flat Files, SOAP, REST
- Data access management
- Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Powered by JazzHR