Want to be part of something special?
Assistant Store Manager – Aldi Leicester
£31,770 • £38,774
48 hours per week. Working 5 out of 7 days (will include some weekends)
Aldi are currently looking to recruit a Store Manager and an experiencedAssistant Store Manager to run one of their stores in the following areas:
• North Birmingham
Aldi is one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the World and now has over 840 Stores in the UK, with a view to increasing this to 1000 stores by 2022.
As an Assistant Store Manager no two days are the same. One day could find you helping the Store Manager sort out deliveries, place orders or deal with customer complaints. The next, you might be focused on people management and performance issues or organising holiday rotas for the team.
At the same time you’ll handle the over•riding goals of helping maximise sales in your store, ensuring great customer service, minimising costs and optimising productivity.
And all the while you’ll receive regular feedback on your performance from your Store Manager and the Area Manager.
Let’s put it this way. If you like hard work and can motivate and develop a diverse team, you’re going to find this a hugely rewarding role – and one with excellent prospects.
Your duties will include:
• Supporting your Manager with leading the store team, providing each Store Assistant with a clear direction of responsibility.
• Taking responsibility for running the store in your Store Managers absence.
• Planning ahead to ensure your store is running efficiently.
• Motivating staff to ensure customers receive outstanding service levels.
• Ensuring Aldi customers always have access to the highest quality and freshest products.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Store Manager you must:
• Have experience leading a team to achieve excellent levels of customer service.
• Have experience in an Assistant Management/Team Leader role within retail or another fast paced, varied environment.
• Be a confident communicator so you can clearly share information with your team to ensure your staff understand their role, responsibilities and go the extra mile for the customer.
• Be able to problem solve and deal with unexpected challenges.
• Take responsibility for achieving results and motivating your team.
• Share your knowledge and experience to help develop your Store Assistants.
• Be flexible in working hours to meet company and customer demands.
To apply for the role of Assistant Store Manager, please apply via the button or link shown.
Powered by JazzHR
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: