Who you are
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC and Agile Delivery
- You need to be comfortable testing any part of our stack whether it’s backend, API or FE
- Experience of working with and testing web API’s using tools such like swagger and postman
- Experience of adding tests to automated test suites, and maintaining these tests.
- Some understanding of a programming or scripting language e.g. C#, Python, Java, PowerShell, and experience in creating simple scripts to test applications
- Knowledge of CI/CD with tools such as Jenkins
- Experienced in writing / executing test cases within a microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of bug reporting and ALM tools (TFS)
- Understanding the principles of source control (Git, SVN)
- Database proficiency (SQL Server) or other RDBS
- Knowledge of Selenium and MsTest
- Experience with traffic debugging tools (Wireshark, Fiddler)
We currently have 3 self-organising vertical scrum teams working on the 4th generation of Zonal’s Products. You will be working on one of these small but busy scrum teams made up with developers and testers.
What you’ll do
You will test and release software products and platform capabilities on our new green field project ranging from Web, Mobile Applications, API’s and backend services, automating where appropriate with the aim of achieving a high-quality product.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Generating functional, system and regression test cases and procedures
- Test execution at integration and system test levels
- Adding acceptance tests to our existing Test Automation framework
- Partake in review sessions including code reviews and three amigos
- Creating and maintaining test data and environment permutations
- Effectively logging, monitoring and retesting all defects found during testing
- Build up our test coverage as our CI/CD pipeline scales to support our ever-growing product integrations
- Help ensure your vertical's releases adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality.
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
We pride ourselves on our open culture where everyone can make a difference.
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR