Starting September 2020
Shoscombe Church School is a small rural primary school set in the beautiful village of Shoscombe near the City of Bath.
We are looking for an enthusiastic primary teacher to join our strong and supportive team, teaching in a year 3/4 mixed aged class. You will be passionate about teaching and committed to a making a difference. This post will suit either a newly or recently qualified teacher.
We are looking for:
• A talented teacher with high expectations
• Someone who can model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for our children
• A commitment to ongoing professional development
• A teacher who will maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment, innovation, high levels of motivation and eagerness to take a lead
• Someone who will contribute to the wider life at the school (please indicate your strengths, talents and interests on your application)
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of our team
• Someone who is committed to our Christian vision and values
We are known for our dedication to The Arts throughout our curriculum and our use of outdoor learning, including Forest School, to enhance and enrich our curriculum.
We work closely with St Julian’s Church School in Wellow and belong to the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership. We share one executive head teacher and are led by one governing body. Our over-arching belief is that we are small school but with big aspirations and through working together with each other and the MNSP Trust we are 'branching out for learning'.
Visits to the school are welcomed; please telephone the school office (01761 432479) to arrange a time.
Deadline for applications is Monday, 9 March and interviews on Monday, 16 March.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: