Project & Senior Project Managers - Real Estate
· Leeds, UK
· Department: Real Estate
Our client is passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for their clients, helping their people to realise their potential, and doing their part to create a prosperous society.
Every day they help their major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Our client has exciting opportunities for Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, Associate Directors and a Director to join their successful Project Management team based in their Leeds office. Their team is involved with many interesting and significant projects in the region. They are seeking an individual with extensive practical experience of working in Commercial, Health, and Education sectors. Their team provides a broad range of services from initial strategic advice through to delivery of projects so there is opportunity to build your career and develop your skills. They actively support career progression and provide a range of learning and development activities. Their culture is open and supportive and includes lively social events, opportunity to take part in their corporate social responsibility programme, and regular knowledge share events.
· Management of projects both pre- and post-contract
· Business development
· Financial management of own commissions
· Provide support on major project management commissions, taking responsibility for an aspect of service delivery
· Preparation of contracts for commissions to comply with Risk Management policy
· To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards
· Ideally graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management
· Professionally qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management, engineering, surveying or architecture
· A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review
· Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
· Experience of leading public sector, particularly education and health, project management commissions for medium to large sized construction projects of medium to high complexity
· Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering
· People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project
· Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project
· Experience of managing a multidiscipline Design Team
· Business development experience, including developing business with existing and new clients and cross-selling
Our client's inspired people share their vision and mission. They provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
They want their people to succeed both in work and life. To support this they promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and who actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: