Description: The Service Delivery Manager’s responsibility is to direct and manage the delivery of application support and maintenance services provided to Mastek’s customers; to ensure that these services are delivered to expectation and meet customer requirements; and to improve the services to fulfil customers’ changing business needs as they evolve over time.
Assure the delivery of application support and maintenance services to Mastek’s customers:
- Steering, planning, coordination, and reporting of service delivery for customer contracts across delivery parties (local delivery; offshore delivery; third parties; etc.);
- Lead the local delivery resources, including in terms of team cohesion and performance, capability/skills development;
- Manage cost to contract;
- Manage quality of service (SLAs, KPIs, compliance, etc.);
- Measure customer satisfaction and drive continual service improvement;
- Accountable/responsible Single Point of Contact (SPoC) for customer on service operations, change management, relationship management (incl. escalation management).
- Develop the customer to establish a long-term cooperation: • Transparency and forecasting of existing business; • Contribution to the development of the account plan for the customer; • Identification of customer-beneficial new business opportunities; • Drive the service improvement plan and innovation process; • Implement contractual changes; • Key contributor to pursuit/proposal processes
- Proactive operational management of the customer.
- Planning and implementation of service transition projects;
- Provide advice and guidance to customers and colleagues as part of decision-making processes;
- Direct, supervise, monitor and drive the support, testing and controlled implementation of new application releases in line with customer requirements and to time and budget;
- Evaluate suggestions, policy, and project papers and provide technical impact assessments for consideration by higher management, other delivery stakeholders, and customers;
- Support the Account/Programme Leadership Team in the budget and planning process.
- Customer stakeholders
- Business Analyst
- Technical Architect
- Account/Programme Leadership Team
Core (essential) competencies:
- ITIL certification and familiarity with Service KMS/ITSM tooling
- Proven experience in building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong track record in leading application support and maintenance engagements
- Analytical, with keen attention to detail
- Exercises sound judgement in decision-making; Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Believes in providing the highest quality of service to the customer
- Is a strong communicator and sympathetically listener to customer and colleague concerns
- Is a willing and communicative part of the team and is able to form strong relationships with immediate colleagues, customers and third parties, and has the ability to support other staff where necessary
- Be able to shape / change processes