Smart Teachers is recruiting for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants / SEN Teaching Assistants to work within schools across East London, preferably in the Walthamstow and surrounding areas. There is a range of roles available, including part-time, full-time, temporary and permanent roles. We are also recruiting for day-to-day supply roles. The daily rate will range from £70 - £80 and there is scope for higher dependent on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
About the Roles
• Teaching Assistants / SEN Teaching Assistants
• Walthamstow and surrounding areas
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £70 - £80 Per Day; salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience in teaching support in the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDSETAS.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: