Design Technology Teacher
Due to a high demand from our partner secondary schools across the Wirral Academics are looking to recruit a Design Technology Teacher for long and short-term contracts for the 19/20 academic year.
You will be responsible for teaching DT to secondary school pupils in a range of secondary school settings. You will need to have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills and ensure pupil progression.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach Design Technology across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons
*Working in good-outstanding schools
* Flexible work based on your needs
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK.
Successful applicants will be subject to a face to face interview, 2 years of reference checks and must hold an enhanced DBS check registered to the update service of be willing to get one.
Registration Interviews are to be conducted in our Ellesmere Port based office, so if you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: