Want the chance to play an incredibly valuable part in shaping the lives of future generations? We have an opportunity for you to join Fit For Sport as an Activity Leader and work in our Activity Camp on a seasonal contract for Easter and Summer Holidays as well as other half terms in Fareham or Southampton! Your role will be to motivate and inspire children aged 4 - 12 years old to get active whilst having fun by delivering engaging multi-sports activities and games! If you are looking for a change in the working environment or to develop and progress then Fit For Sport could be your next step!
As an Activity Leader are you able to:
- Plan delivery of programmes, activities and actions effectively using FFS systems and materials
- Motivating and inspiring children aged from 4 up to 12 years of age
- Engaging and liaising with parents regarding the progress of their children’s activity and ensure clients receive the best possible service
- Ensure the health and safety of children, clients and team at all times
- Make sure that you, the site and team are compliant with all policies and procedures
If you are an Activity Leader who has:
- Experience working with children in a school or a leisure centre environment
- Be well organised and demonstrate leadership skills
- To be able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintain a professional approach to work
- Level 1/2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant routes accepted)
- A valid DBS is required (which can be obtained if successful in the role)
In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- In-house training, every year.
- 20 days of annual leave (pro-rata part-timers) plus bank holidays.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Opportunity to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course through Fit For Sport.
- An employee of the month scheme.
- 50% discount for your child attending any of our camp settings
Fit For Sport is the UK’s Leaders with over 25 years' experience in developing children's health and activity levels; to help us change children’s lives today, join our team by clicking APPLY NOW!