The Advisory Manager (maternity cover until 01/04/21) role is a key component of Allianz’s HR operating model. The role manages a team of circa 10 – 13 HR consultants, who provide second line HR support to our business, which includes Allianz UK, LVGI and LGIL.
HR Consultants are typically aligned to location and/or business but in some areas they may work in a pool model to create scale and efficiency.
• Providing people management to a team of HR Consultants, who provide second line support to the business.
• Ensure we have a consistent application of policy and process within the HR consultant team.
• Act as a point of escalation for the HR consultants.
• Responsible for the operation of cyclical HR processes eg annual pay and bonus review, year-end reviews.
• Ensuring the HR consultants offer a consistent and timely service to the business.
• Working closely with the ER specialists to understand legislative updates and policy amendments, ensuring that HR consultants are fully briefed and understand any changes and their impact on the business.
• Create a feedback loop with the ER specialist team regarding policy and process.
• Working in partnership with the HR Support Team Leader to ensure we clearly define roles and responsibilities and the hand-offs between first and second line HR support.
• Working closely with Heads of HR and HRBPs, ensuring that the HR Consultants are effectively providing second line HR support to their business areas.
• Working with the Head of Services to ensure we provide a fantastic end to end service including Payroll, first and second line support.
• Responsible for the production of monthly, quarterly, annual reports as required, such as ER cases etc.
• Responsible for the allocation of projects across the HR Consultants eg Global Mobility, restructures, etc.
• Strategically recruit, train and develop our people for the roles that are necessary now and for the future, including succession planning for HRBPs.
• Use technology to help HR digitise its service model and suggest technological advancements which enable a truly flexible working environment.
• Utilise data, MI and external research to inform and educate the HR consultants.
• Working with colleagues in HR, supporting the roll out of our HR Transformat
• Proven track record of HR/ER delivery – a strong ER background is preferable.
• Previous line management experience or demonstrate a skill set that can manage people effectively.
• Up to date professional and legal knowledge.
• A service orientated mindset.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Experience of cyclical HR processes and OD.
• The ability to take a short to medium term strategic view of people requirements.
• Strong digital skills, with experience of market leading HR systems being advantageous.
• Experience of operating at a mid/senior level, supporting mid-sized business areas, within a well-established blue chip organisation.
• Good communication skills, ability to influence and manage relationships to engage with the wider HR team and at times, the wider business.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIPD) or significant progress towards.
• Relevant professional experience
At Allianz we believe that the difference in our people makes the difference to our business. We’re committed to removing any barriers in our recruitment process so if you’re having difficulties with your online application or any other stage, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For external applicants only –
Please be aware that we will require satisfactory pre-employment evidence to include DBS, Financial Probity and Fraud checks, before you can commence employment with us.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Michael Page Human Resources
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + car/car allowance, upt…
more details »