Competitive salary and loads of benefits (3month contract)
Are you passionate about delivering great Customer Service?
Do you want to provide an experience second to none for our Customers?
Do you have a background in Call Centres where the customer comes first?
If you have said yes to all of the above, then we have the perfect role for you.
We are recruiting a Customer Service Advisor in our customer call centre on 40 Hour Contract for 3 months.
The role of the Customer Service Advisor is to take personal ownership of all forms of inbound customer communication, whether over the phone, email, or social media providing a first class experience for customers by:
- Utilising questioning and listening skills to understand the customer needs.
- Taking ownership of the customer needs from first contact through to resolution.
- Thinking differently and utilising problem solving skills to provide first time resolution.
- Liaising with our retail stores to ensure consistency of service.
- Accurately recording all customer enquiries within the Quality Framework Standards.
- Being a superb brand ambassador for Mamas & Papas.
At Mamas and Papas we understand that becoming a parent is a big step, and big steps need good companions. We've made it our mission to be here for the next generation of parents. Helping them through pregnancy and beyond with products, advice and experiences they need to grow the lifestyle they want.
We offer a great environment to work in, loads of energy and fun. There's free tea and coffee, free parking, subsidised canteen service hot & cold breakfasts and lunches, a games room with pool tables, table tennis, darts, table football and chill out sofas for breaks.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Customer Care Team on a 3 month contract please apply online.