Senior UX Designer - £65,000.00 – £75,000.00 - Excellent Bens
An award-winning Digital agency that help businesses realize their potential by re-imagining customer experiences. Their design team make this happen by framing problems and delivering innovative design solutions. They are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team. This is a hands-on role where you will be working directly with clients and collaborating with other designers and developers to create intuitive and user-friendly digital products.
You'll work on a variety of projects for different brands. They deliver everything from websites, portals, apps to conversational interfaces. You will therefore have experience and knowledge of a wide range of design tools, software, techniques and processes - and know when to use them.
Experience & Skills
- You show excellence in creating conceptual user experience documentation e.g. experience principles, scamps, user journeys, activity diagrams, etc.
- You have a people-centred design approach and are constantly looking to improve your decisions through user feedback.
- You are driven by user needs as defined by data, analytics and metrics.
- You are familiar with primary and secondary research methods for identifying insights and user needs. e.g. Contributing and taking part in workshops, field studies, focused interviews, usability testing, card sorting etc.
- Your focus is UX, but you have a calling and affinity for other areas of the product development process and a strong appreciation of UI.
- You are comfortable designing and visualising the system/user interface design at different levels of fidelity depending on need, from wireframes to visuals, for all devices.
- You can bring your designs to life with a number of UX, design and prototyping tools including Sketch, Principle, Invision, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are familiar with working in an agile environment.
- You want to learn and grow in your discipline, and regularly seek feedback from co-workers to help you do so.
So that’s it, if the above sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Send us your CV and portfolio (online or PDF is fine) and we will be in touch.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours