Bridgewater Home Care is hiring!
We are looking for caring and compassionate Care Assistants living in the Warrington area. You would be joining a home care organization that is focused on delivering the highest quality of care in the local community.
Experience is not essential, however, it is essential that you have a driving license and access to a vehicle.Hours & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Market-leading remuneration package.
- Mileage and Travel time paid.
- A bonus of £100 when you refer a friend to join our team.
- Paid training throughout employment.
- Bonus scheme upon completion of the Care Certificate.
- Continuous investment into your development, advanced training and education provided.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Annual carer awards, Christmas party and social committee ran by the team.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Annual Long Service Bonus.
- Access to online and in-store discounts.
- Paid holidays.
- Continuity with the clients you visit.
- A Management team dedicated to your well-being.
Our team is everything to us and is at the heart of what we do with the company benefiting from a superb reputation as an excellent employer, winning awards for being the best employer in care and having a 98% employee satisfaction rate. We offer high-level support towards further qualifications, we invest in you and there are excellent opportunities to progress, so who knows where this exciting opportunity may take you!
What will be your responsibilities will be as a Home Care Assistant?
You will be matched with adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community.This will include:
- Assisting with a daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings.
- Providing personal care where required.
- Prompting to take any medication.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
This is a truly rewarding role in your local community where you can make a person’s day brighter. So, if you are excited by this fantastic job opportunity, then apply with us today! Call Rebecca on 01925 245460.