Lamonby recruitment have an exciting new position for a Revit Technician to join our client, a leading national architectural practice based on the outskirts of West London. This is an office-based role but may require occasional site visits around London and the South of England.A mixed and varied role, projects will take place across a number of sectors including but not limited to; residential, commercial, historic, mixed use, educational and leisure. The successful Revit Technician will be qualified to an HNC level in an architectural related subject and will have at least 5 years’ experience using Revit in a day to day function.In return you will receive a starting salary between £35,000 - £45,000 as well as 20 + 8 holiday days and a company pension. Revit Technician Role
• Create and maintain up-to-date 3D Revit drawings for a variety of projects
• Draughting drawings and ensuring that all drawings are completed to the required standard
• Introduce improvements to the division’s productivity and draughting standards. In particular building on Revit components and production / manufacturing standards Role Requirements and Qualifications
Qualified to an HNC level in an architectural related subject.
5+ years’ using Revit
Mixed background across multiple sectors desirable
Be aspirational and help develop the practice
Be confident and take the initiative to form good decisions
Will have a proactive and flexible outlook
Will be competent in both design and technical aspects of architecture
Will to take the initiative, build strong working relationships both internally & externally Revit Technician Package
• Salary £35,000- £45,000 (dependant on experience)
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Other benefits upon request If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Adam direct on 02392 384650.