A highly respected construction company are recruiting for a highly competent group secretary based in London.
Our client is a contractor based UK Wide. On their behalf we are recruiting for a highly competent group secreatry. This job is based on a permanent contract through Building Careers.
* Providing administrative support to all members of the Investment Team including meeting arrangements, travel and accommodation and managing incoming/outgoing correspondence.
* Proof reading, checking and formatting project documents - in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Conducting basic market research when required
* Organising updating and maintaining filing and data management systems for the team including electronic and paper files.
* To take ownership and drive the continued development and implementation of new systems and procedures to enhance the day-to-day running of the department
* Dealing with incoming telephone calls, assisting as appropriate to ensure that enquiries receive a response from an appropriate member of the team
* Organising and co-ordinating meetings and events for the team, including venue and catering arrangements, preparation and distribution of papers / packs and minute-taking where required.
* Communicating effectively with all members of the team to channel information between team members.
* Proactively chasing any outstanding information whilst reminding team of deadlines as necessary.
* Answering and screening all incoming calls to the Investment Department
* Any other duties as requested by the Investment Director and the Team.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
* Have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role in a busy office environment.
* Super user' of Microsoft packages including word, excel and power point.
* Self-motivated with a 'can do' agile attitude to the role
* Great influencing skills
* High level of organisational skills, time management and accountability
* Demonstrates a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Ability to problem solve, use initiative and apply knowledge and experience to new situations
* Positive attitude to support change
Please get in touch today with Jordan Foley, Technical Administration Specialist on 01695556800
For more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com