Rohme, the world’s first fully-automated, trust-based people platform, helps healthcare & Medical locums connect directly with hospital managers to fill shifts quickly and easily. No more miscommunications or phone calls from agencies on either side!
Through Rohme apps, locums choose their own pay rates, hospital locations, and schedules, putting them back in control of their career - and all from their mobile phone!
We’re looking to expand our team and are now searching for a Content Intern / Content Volunteer to help us create engaging B2B/B2C content to disseminate across multiple platforms, in these industries: Healthcare, Medical, Recruitment & HealthTech.
What you’ll do:
- Create consistent high-quality & informative SEO content to go across multiple channels (blog, email, social media platforms, landing pages, PDFs, guides, newsletters, etc)
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to discuss and be briefed about brand themes and identity, implementing brand identity consistency
- Source secondary images and works to repost with full credits to artists
- Monitoring social media presence for the company & ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand
- Community management & analysis in order to provide insights to guide future campaigns.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be organised and a proactive, self-motivated person who isn't afraid to carve out new responsibilities for themselves!
- Have a good understanding of major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) & SM listening/scheduling tools (Hubspot, Buffer, Hootsuite)
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Know how to use Canva, Photoshop or similar to design posts and material such as worksheets
- Be creative and happy to put forward ideas for press releases, posts, competitions, campaigns and more
- An interest in Healthcare & Medical and/or Recruitment industries highly desirable
What we offer you:
- A chance to experience and learn from the growth of a new healthcare & medical tech start-up brand, learning vital business & marketing skills, working closely with the founders and team
- The opportunity to take responsibility for content creation and ultimately implementing your own ideas
- A reference and portfolio
- Possible paid work opportunities after the internship
- Volunteer remote and flexible working hours/with paid expenses when meeting with the team in central London
You will be required to work remotely (from YOUR HOME), 10-20h per week on average (depending on your speed). A meet-up once a month may be required. This position is UNPAID for 3 months.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: