We are looking for a passionate B2B marketing Manager. You will be mainly responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. This entails managing marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. In addition to managing lead generation, web site development, content curation/creation, and sales collateral.
About us: The most exciting thing about visiting a new city is what you see and do when you get there. However, the infrastructure that undepins how activities and events are sold and distributed is broken and we're on a mission to fix that !
Responsibilities: Reporting in to the CEO, you will be the Marketing guru who brings ideas, creativity and will execute a number of campaigns. You will be responsible mostly for;
- • Defining end-end campaign plans for marketing activity on a quarterly basis
- • Creating relevant content that aids in positioning the business as thought leaders and experts in their field.
- • Managing the social media channels through to website.
- • Managing the delivery, tracking and measurement of such campaigns using Marketing Automation platforms and the company’s CRM System.
- • Critically analyse quantitative and qualitative aspects of each campaign, identifying ways to improve performance using Google Analytics and other tracking tools.
- • Supporting the digital marketing work, you will also seek PR opportunities and manage events and webinars.
- • Coordinate and support graphic and web designers in the creation of infographics, leaflets, brochures and banners to support across both digital and print
- • Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
- • 2+ years experience in tactical marketing with digital communications
- • Relevant experience of data-driven marketing and analysis
- • Marketing Automation with Salesforce Pardot or Hubspot
- • Self-motivating and driven to achieve deadlines
- • Excellent organisational skills
- • Exceptional eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- • Have real impact inside a well-funded VC-backed early stage startup.
- • Great Coffee + Ping Pong Table
- • Pension
- • 25 days holiday + Xmas shutdown