Apply for this job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Fire Service Engineer at a successful and growing company based in Brighouse. They provide a full range of fire safety products, including fire extinguishers, fire alarms, emergency lighting and emergency signage in the North of England.The Fire Alarm Service Engineer will have an existing understanding of specialised Fire safety Systems. The Fire Alarm Service Engineer will be confident in their fault-finding ability while also being dedicated and presentable.In return the Fire Alarm Service Engineer will be offered a salary of up to £27,000 with commission and bonus structure added.
Key Role and Responsibilities’:
• Planning daily activities and journeys
• Call outs, Fault finding, Preventive Maintenance
• Servicing of fire alarm systems (sites range from large industrial complexes to small-large commercial and retail premises to recreational facilities).
• On site repairs and accurate recommendations of rectifying repairs
• Reactive fault call attendance and resolution
• Call out standby rota Qualifications and Skills required:
• Minimum 2/3 years in a similar position
• City & Guild Electrical Installation 2391
• Full drivers’ licence
• Relevant Health and Safety Training and understanding
• Communication and Administration skills. Desirable Skills
• Completed an FIA Course
• Working at Heights
• Asbestos Awareness
• Suppression experience and Fire Extinguisher service experience or relevant qualifications will also be an advantage Benefits:
• £27,000 DOE
• OTE £34,000
• Commission and bonus structure
• Work Van
• Tools supplied
• 28 Days including Bank Holidays If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Emily direct on 02392 384650.