What's involved with this role:
The planner will be expected to support the senior planner and schedule work for a team of 10 operatives.
Work to very tight deadlines in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment to arrange, coordinate and reschedule appointments using a high level of excellent customer relation management to ensure that residents receive a high level of service.
To be adaptable and flexible in coordinating the delivering complex repairs using high level of trade knowledge to diagnose and schedule multiple interdependent appointments. To monitor and take appropriate action in real time to prevent service failure to by rearranging appointment with residents based on continually reprioritizing the trade staff work, based on housing policy and legislative requirements.
To manage the customer feedback and instigate remedial action for poor service delivery, close liaison with the resident and service user.
To ensure the emergencies priority works are completed with due regard for the health and safety of the public and legislative requirements.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- NVQ L3 or equivalent in business administration
- Excellent customer service skill relating to defusing service failure conflicts.
- High level of knowledge relating to repairs tasks and the time to be allocated for individual elements. and the interdependency between various trade.
- Skilled in the use of various contracts arrangements including schedule of rates time and materials and lump sum s and standard minute values.
- Understanding of issues around the delivery of maintenance and refurbishment contracts in an urban environment
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
- ***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via firstname.lastname@example.org but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Job Ref: Enfield RQ390640
Anticipated Length of Assignment:
Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.