The CNC Punch & Laser Operator is responsible for the punching and profiling of sheet metal components using a CNC Punch and CNC Laser.
• The punching of sheet metal components using a CNC Punch
• The profiling of sheet metal components using a CNC Laser
• To innovate wherever possible to improve our delivered product to the end customer (e.g. reduced time-scale, while maintaining quality)
• Suggest and implement cost-saving ideas and actively participate in continuous improvement activities
• To maintain and improve upon personal skills related to the position, through experience and training
• Maintain a clean and safe work place
• Enforce all safety and processing procedures
• Report all incidents in breach of company or Health & Safety regulations
• To assist others with their day to day duties
• To comply with the company policy as defined in the Staff Handbook, Safety Manual, and Quality Assurance Manual.
• Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
• Machine Maintenance
• Tool Maintenance
• Material Handing
• Reading Technical Drawings
• Material Control
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: