Do you want to be part of a global brand who are passionate about your development?
We’re looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join our busy Accessorize branch on a 12 month Secondment.
The store is a £400K turnover and has a team of 12. We are looking for a strong Branch Manager is driven to succeed, can work at pace and is commercially minded.
In this role you will:
• Drive the business forward through managing and developing your team – leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
• Identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
• Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations by providing learning and development opportunities.
• Provide support to other local branches as and when required.
• Generating profit though exceeding KPI’s, keeping P&L and controllable costs in line with budget, and maximizing local market opportunities
• Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
Keeping a close eye on competitor activity, you will empower others and use your motivational style to offer real leadership, never afraid to challenge or to instigate change.This is a role that will stretch you and bring out your best qualities while you effectively manage your store to achieve the Company KPI’s.
We offer every employee of Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more. We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be innovative and achieve their goals.
Email to a friend
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: