Are you a passionate Nurse looking for a new role?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you join our fantastic team at Tanworth Court in Solihull. We are looking for RGN or RMN to work full time days or nights. We can offer competitive rates of pay, excellent training and development and job satisfaction.
As a Registered Nurse you will take responsibility for the delivery of an excellent standard of nursing care which promotes independence, dignity and respect and positively enhances the lives of clients living within Prime Life care homes. You will be required to have a proven good clinical background, an up to date NMC pin, be able to demonstrate clinical management and have a caring and professional ethos.
- Complete nursing notes accurately
- Assist in the safe ordering, storing and administration of all medication.
- Ensure that Care Plans and records are evaluated, up to date and accurate.
- Visit each Client daily to assess their needs. Continually seek to improve care delivered to Clients.
- To ensure that each Client’s dignity and independence irrespective of the severity of their physical or mental ability is respected
- Participate in daily handover taking the lead for nursing Clients with care staff and nurses
- Communication – attend and participate in daily meetings and share information.
- Any other reasonable duties, as requested by your Manager, to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Premium Payments for any shifts worked above the contracted hours paid at £26 per hour
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
- Annual Pay review on 1st July
- Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support if required with Revalidation
- Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual – online which also supports Revalidation
- RCNi eLearning system coming on board during 2018 to support learning & development and Revalidation – free access to Prime Life nurses
- Joint working with DMU, Hull & Lincoln Universities to provide student placements at Prime Life homes with additional benefits for Prime Life nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
- Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use ‘Holiday Pot’ as the staff member chooses
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
- Pay rate = £17.03 per hour pay with pay review pending in July (has typically been over & above national average and will reward qualification and loyalty to company)
- Additional shifts available at home plus other Prime Life sites to add to income received.
- Relocation package can be discussed if required
A brand new purpose build 60 bed dual registered nursing/ residential care home providing for clients who’s needs are associated with age and a physical disability. The care home also offered care for clients associated with dementia.
Prime Life are a growing family run business with 62 care homes around the East Midlands, West Midlands, Norfolk and Lincoln, Bristol and Lancashire areas. We have Mental Health, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Physical disability Care homes, all of which have exciting opportunities for you to join us in our journey.
We provide FREE training and opportunities for gaining qualifications to further your career.
We can offer a variety of full time, part time or bank positions to suit your needs and your lifestyle with competitive rates of pay.