Elm Park is a 17 bedded Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit in Ardleigh which specialises in the assessment, care and treatment of adult residents (18+ years) with an acquired brain injury.
We also have two smaller community houses based in the local area which provides open rehabilitation support for males and females.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a dynamic Director of Clinical Services to join our team here at Elm Park.
As our new Director of Clinical Services (DoCS) you will be part of our hospital senior management team. You will be responsible for the clinical operations within Elm Park, as well as support the community houses with any clinical issues they may have.
You will play an important part in assisting the Hospital Director with delivering the hospital strategy and pathway within the service. You will be responsible for providing strong leadership, organisation and co-ordination of team members to ensure an effective clinical approach is met within the hospital and community houses.
Your key responsibilities will include;-
• Responsibility for the implementation of effective clinical interventions and ensuring that the treatments are designed to enhance the operation and quality of clinical services which is aligned to best practice.
• Promote an affective working relationship across the multidisciplinary team and be a point of contact for all family.
• Support and encourage a safe and efficient discharge that meets the patients’ pathway and needs.
• Supporting the hospital director and acting up in their absence
• Manages and develops a highly skilled and motivated workforce. Ensuring that all staff are encouraged to work within their career pathway and develop professionally where possible.
• Links with local universities and HEI’s to build a pipeline of Nurses and Therapists into the hospital including, where appropriate, to carry out seminars / lectures and recruitment campaigns to raise the profile of the hospital.
• As part of the Senior Management team will carry out on-call duties as directed by the Hospital Director.
Essential skills and requirements;-
• Registered with the NMC, HCPC or Social Work England. Must hold recognised post-registration qualification together with full membership / accreditation of a relevant professional institution and evidence of continuous professional development.
• A detailed understanding of statutory regulations
• Passionate about providing high quality care and continuous improvement
• Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills essential.
• Forward thinking, proactive and creative individual who can think outside the box
• The ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously in a highly dynamic environment.
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communications
• Strives to ensure every colleague is able to make a positive and lasting difference to patients and their families
• Strong Team Player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
We look forward to meeting you.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Bupa Care Homes
£40000.00 per annum Bupa Benefits
more details »