Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Milestone is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing several administrative duties at our Fremont, CA headquarters. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. In addition, support activities for the office and often involving multiple organizations. Please note for this role working onsite at this client location is required Mon-Fri.
• Performs technical and complex administrative support involving the use of independent judgment and an in-depth understanding of functions and procedures of the company, with a working understanding of functions and procedures of other departments
• Assists executives with development of financial documentation including budget proposals, maintaining communications with departments on status and information needs.
• Prepares technical forms/documents, completes revisions, and presents final documents to support projects
• Receives and screens telephone calls and visitors, handling routine-to-difficult matters independently, providing information as appropriate, or routing calls to appropriate department
• Responds to inquiries and convey technical and/or other information about programs and services. Interprets and conveys policies and procedures, referring extremely difficult or sensitive matters to the appropriate administrator
• Organizes, balances, prioritizes, and performs administrative support duties, anticipating calendar events and cycles. Establishes and works within time lines for projects, activities and required submissions.
• Coordinates the administrative aspects of projects and events, integrating them with ongoing work routines making assignments to other staff as needed.
• Provides administrative support to special process such as, but not limited to cross-functional committees, board members and executive team.
• Takes notes and transcribes proceedings, as required. Types from rough drafts or verbal instructions a variety of materials such as, memoranda, reports, and statistical data. Independently composes original correspondence on routine department matters.
• Prepares board items, meeting agenda items, reviews presentations and announcements used by and / or provided by the department.
• Process contract documents and sets up internal routines for monitoring and performance.
• Schedules appointments and arranges meetings as directed. Prepares schedules and informs participants, confirming dates and times. Schedules executive travel (hotel, conference, air) reservations as directed.
• Receives, handles, and stores confidential, private, and sensitive information pertaining to the department, company, and executives.
• Performs special projects as assigned. Conducts research of business transactions, industry statistics and trends, etc., to compile reports for department.
• May attend executive meeting requiring recording of proceedings. May attend departmental meetings.
• Perform expense report procedures for all executives
• Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to C-level executives
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
• A minimum 2 years’ experience creating technical content to include reports, graphics, presentations and business process diagrams required
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines with great accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proactive with ability to multi-task, and take on additional projects with changing priorities
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially Excel and Outlook
• Comfortable speaking with members from various departments including upper management and vendor
• Excellent computer skills and comprehension of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: