Our mission is to simplify pharmacy.
To deliver this we are looking for GPHC registered pharmacists with high attention to detail, who are hardworking, problem solvers, empathetic, and are passionate about providing the very best in clinical care.
Based in West Acton (London), we are a tight-knit unit, and work together to improve the product and experience every single day. As a pharmacist you will be expected to demonstrate leadership, and ensure that Echo provides the safest, most effective clinical services it can.
We are unique in what we do. Every patient trusts us as their pharmacy to deliver an extremely sensitive and important necessity of their life. Therefore as part of our clinical team, it’s imperative we go above and beyond for each patient to fulfil our promise.
Echo is part of the NHS Innovation Accelerator, listed on the NHS Apps library and proud to support our NHS.
- Hard-working and motivated by working to strict timelines, with great attention to detail
- Fluent English speaker, exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- A can-do attitude: prepared to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Instinctively knows when to go the extra mile
- Stays calm under pressure, helping those around them to do the same
- Has an appreciation for the importance of respect and confidentiality in healthcare
- Capable of troubleshooting problems to resolution
- Is able to work full time (40h/week), shift patterns and weekends on a rota basis
- Carry a final clinical, accuracy and legal check on assembled prescriptions before dispatched to patients
- Work with our clinical admin team to answer any patient queries/questions that may arise
- Support the team to hit the KPIs every hour
- Undertaking other reasonable duties within the framework of the post as directed by the Team Leader/Operations Manager
- Keep the work areas clean and in good working order
- £350 annual physical wellbeing allowance e.g. gym membership, dancing classes
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental plan, life insurance and free opticians appointments and subsidised glasses
- Free healthy snacks and drinks
- Employee discounts portal and travel loans
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced paternity (6 weeks fully paid) and maternity (13 weeks fully paid)
- Pension contribution
- £500 personal learning and development budget
- 3 days leave to participate in charity work alongside our partners, Ethical Angel
- Friday drinks, monthly All Hands and quarterly socials
The contractual parts
- Salary of £34,000
- 40 working hours per week
- This role involves working in shifts: 6am - 2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm - 6am
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holiday & additional time off over the Christmas break)
- You’ll be required to provide Saturday cover once a month