Full time, Part time and Bank shifts available
starting from £8.72 p/h
Shifts are 7.15 am to 8.15 pm including breaks (12 hours paid)
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated and experienced Care Assistants to join our dedicated team in our BRAND NEW Sue Ryder Neurological Care Centre Lancashire.
Sue Ryder Neurological Care Centre Lancashire is a purpose-built, state of the art neurological care centre based in Eastway, Preston. The main centre will includes 40 fully accessible en-suite rooms, over three floors, with an additional four supported living apartments on site.
Our Carers will be offered support and development to start on the path to a rewarding and fulfilling career in Neurological care with amazing opportunities to also progress through Neurological rehabilitation.
The Care Assistant responsibilities will be:
• To promote choice in the delivery of care and support
• Making decisions to enhance the individuals experience.
• Ensure accurate reporting and documentation
• Promote Sue Ryder Values and continued High standards.
You must be flexible with excellent people skills and be a team player. Successful applicants must have recent experience in the delivery of care in a similar environment and have or be willing to gain an NVQ 2 in Health and Social care.
If you want to make the first step to your next exciting carer change at apply now as we have interview now available.
Sue Ryder offer a large range of benefits and pay enhancements including:
• 25 days holiday rising to 30 with service plus bank holidays
• Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
• Private pension matched at 5%
• Enhanced Maternity Benefits
• Cash referral bonus scheme for certain roles
• Carers leave policy
• 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
• PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
• Free onsite parking and good transport links
• Staff loans and company car loans
• Free uniform
• Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
• Opportunities to progress through our development framework structure