Au Pair in Bromley
A family located in Bromley is currently looking for a proactive au pair to assist in taking care of their two school aged children.
The family specifically needs someone who knows how to drive.
Working hours: 25 hours per week, 3 mornings and 5 afternoons from Monday to Friday.
Accommodation: Own room with shared bathroom with the children
- taking the children to school and picking up afterwards
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities
- messy play with the children
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking to parks and playgrounds
- feeding the children and helping with bedtime routine
- keeping the kitchen tidy
- cleaning up after the children
- feeding the dog in the morning
The family is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £100 to £150 per week
Job specifications and requirements
- Languages: English SL
- Education: 1 year
- Salary: £100 to £150 per Week (negotiable depending on experience)
- Driver: Yes
- Working Days: Monday - Friday
- Working Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
- Consultant: Au Pair Department
- Job Reference: J07490503